Do you need a Building and Pest Inspection Aspley? Speak to BPP Inspections today!
With more than 20 years in the building and construction industry, we have worked on – and built – many styles of homes so we have an eye for identifying both major and minor defects.
Our building inspection reports are thorough and comply with Australian standards. But perhaps most importantly for you, we’re happy to answer any questions you have along the way (even after hours and on weekends).
Scroll down to find out why other Aspley property owners love working with BPP Inspections!
Let us help you. Call our chief inspector, Steve on 0418 741 116 today.
Building and Pest Inspector Aspley
Here’s what Alex said about BPP Inspections when buying their first home in Aspley:
Steve went above and beyond to help my partner and I when we were purchasing our first home.
Will definitely be using this company next time!” – Alex
Aspley Building and Pest Inspection Report
Here’s an example of some of the defects our comprehensive building and pest inspection report revealed in the property Alex was buying:
- Evidence that original ceilings contained asbestos, but had been covered by gyprock plasterboard. We recommended consultation with a licensed asbestos specialist
- Sub-floor dampness as evidenced by water ponding which could lead to fungal decay, mould and possible structual footing problems down the track – buyer advised to speak to expert drainage plumber
- Excessive rust in gutterering requiring replacement
- Leaking pipe in a bathroom, consultation with qualified plumber recommended
Identifying these type of issues from the outset – before you buy a property – ensures you are better prepared and aware of the extent of repairs that may be required on that home in the future.
Why Choose Us?
Here’s 6 reasons to call BPP Inspections today!
- QBCC Licensed for 20+ Years. Our inspector is a qualified builder and has held a flawless QBCC License for more than 2 decades.
- We’re fit and agile. We can crawl through man holes and are confident to walk on roofs to give you the most accurate top-to-toe property assessment.
- We LOVE helping our clients. Not many people can genuinely say they love what they do, but we do!
- Maximum 2 inspections per day. We don’t rush between jobs.
- We talk your language. We communicate is everyday language so you know exactly what defects our inspection report has uncovered.
- Available after-hours. Got a question after-hours or on weekends? Text us on 0418 741 116 and we’ll call you back as soon as we’re able to!
Building and Pest Inspection Aspley
With more than 25 years’ experience in the building and construction industry around the globe, we’ve worked on – and built – many different styles of homes, so you can be assured BPP Inspections have got the credentials and building expertise to identify major and minor defects.
We LOVE helping clients and genuinely love what we do. We don’t talk in confusing building jargon and are happy to answer any questions you have. BPP Inspections also offer extra support for first home buyers. Call us today on 0418 741 116, or send us an online enquiry here.