Look no further than BPP Inspections for a comprehensive Building and Pest Inspection in Brisbane, Moreton Bay and surrounds.
You deal direct with our Chief Inspector, Steve – a QBCC licensed builder for 20 years with a flawless track record – turned Licensed Building and Pest Inspector.
Our superior building and construction knowledge (we’ve worked on and built many styles of homes around the world) means we’ve got a knack for spotting major and minor defects that other companies overlook.
Got a question? We’re happy to help! Call Steve today on 0418 741 116.
What Does A Building and Pest Inspection Include?
You can be assured that building and pest inspections undertaken by BPP Inspections are thorough, use the latest technology available, and comply with Australian Standards.
Our inspector Steve is also fit and agile, which means he can crawl through man holes and is confident to walk on roofs to give you an accurate top-to-toe assessment of the property.
The following list gives you an indication of the internal and external areas our building and pest inspection report covers.
- Sub-floor observations
- Condition of structure and exterior facade – and comparison to similar properties of similar age/style
- Decking condition – including deck framework, hand rails, flooring, overall condition
- Structure interiors / wall findings
- Internal and external flooring- including tiles, timber, paving, concrete
- Wet areas including bathrooms, kitchen and laundry (sinks, taps, toilets, showers, bathtubs)
- Roofing and Guttering, including internal insulation assessment (if accessible)
- Any defects associated with hot water systems, garages and carports or other freestanding structures accessible on the property
Where applicable, our report will also recommend where repairs or replacement is necessary, or consultation with a qualified tradesmen is encouraged.
Why Choose Us?
1. QBCC Licensed for 20+ Years. Our inspector is a qualified builder and has held a fault-free QBCC License for more than 2 decades.
2. We’re fit and agile. We can crawl through man holes and are confident to walk on roofs to give you the most accurate top-to-toe property assessment.
3. We LOVE helping our clients. Not many people can genuinely say they love what they do, but we do!
4. Maximum 2 inspections per day. We don’t rush between jobs ensuring every job is completed thoroughly and to Australian Standards.
5. We talk your language. We communicate is everyday language so you know exactly what defects our inspection report has uncovered.
6. Available after-hours. Got a question after-hours or on weekends? Text us on 0418 741 116 and we’ll call you back as soon as we’re able to!
Building and Pest Inspection
Call Steve at BPP Inspections today on 0418 741 116 (or submit an online enquiry here) for all your Building and Pest Inspection needs.
We service Brisbane, Moreton Bay and surrounds.
With more than 25 years’ experience in the building and construction industry around the globe, we’ve worked on – and built – many different styles of homes, so you can be assured BPP Inspections have got the credentials and building expertise to identify major and minor defects.
We LOVE helping clients and genuinely love what we do. We don’t talk in confusing building jargon and are happy to answer any questions you have. BPP Inspections also offer extra support for first home buyers. Call us today on 0418 741 116, or send us an online enquiry here.